Header Menu

Saturday, July 26, 2014

To Be Read & Currently Reading

Sorry for the silence this week but a combination of technical problems and lack of time and energy kept me away.  The computer is off having an operation and while I have other options, those options are all slow and/or frustrating to use.

It is Saturday and I have more time to struggle (and it is turning out to be a struggle) with the older computer and finally post something.  I hope to get some more posts up over the next few days!

Currently Reading :

This book has been on my Kindle for a long time and was actually a review book.  I just didn't know that it was the third in the series and really wanted to read the previous books first.

Now I have read the first two books I am eager to get this one read.  I have been enjoying the series and I hope this third part will be no exception.  I wonder what trouble Jaymie gets herself into this time!

Currently Listening :


I came across this book while browsing Audible.com and it looked like it could be a fun cozy mystery.  I was excited to see it had a paranormal twist so of course I couldn't resist it!

The story is really good so far and I am enjoying it a lot.  The narrator is good and is also the narrator for the Sookie Stackhouse books, Women of the Otherworld series and many more.  So I am enjoying this even more because the book is nice to listen too.

The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks.

Last week a few new releases I had on pre-order appeared on my Kindle!  I have already read a couple of them but I still have a couple on my pile.  It is really hard not to just read the new books and forget the rest of the 'To Be Read' Pile!

Hot ButtonMemory ZeroThe Midnight Witch

Death by the DozenPortrait of a Dead GuyQuick Study











No comments: