Header Menu

Monday, September 1, 2014

September Pre-orders & Recommendations

Summer is over...well what ever that was is over.  I wouldn't call it Summer but there were a few sunny days in there but not much free time.  I hope you all got some reading done and are up to date with your goals for this year because 2014 is quickly coming to an end.  I am three books behind but I am trying my best to catch up.  Hopefully by the time October comes around I will be back on track.

Anyway, once again it is time for the monthly post featuring the books I read over the previous month that I highly recommend. Also in this post is a selction of upcoming releases that I have on pre-order.  Take a look and maybe you will find something that you also want to add to your basket!

The "My Recommendations" widget lists the books I really enjoyed over the last month and I highly recommend you read. Of course there will always be something you don't fancy and there may even be an ARC or two thrown in there but you can quickly click over to Amazon and see what the book is about or when it releases.

The Pre-order list is exactly that!  A Selection of the books I have on pre-order. If you are looking forward to a certain book on the list you may want to go pre-order it yourself. It also gives you an idea of what books I am planning to read and which ones I really want so much that I order them in advance.  Some of the books on this list may already be on my Kindle because I was lucky enough to get an Advanced Copy.

Every month I try and update the lists and post them on the blog so you can all see they have been updated and what is on them.

Take a look at this months My Recommendations and Pre-orders! Let me know if you see something you like! Or maybe there is something you think I have forgotten!?








Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository




Amberkatze's Book Blog

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

No comments: